Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I love my BABY!

Today I feel very loving lol It has been a long time since Peter and I actually spend "real" quailty time together. Yesterday, well today, we went to bed at 3am watching Tv, usually I'm in my room watching CourtTv and he's watching music videos in the living room then we go to bed. But since he has been working night's I've felt alone, so yesterday I waited for him to come home, I fixed him food, waited for him to shower then we sat down to watch a movie. I can't wait for him to come home already.

I was watching Tv yesterday in the afternoon and saw a documentry on a lady who had PCOS and was on infertility treatment and on her second cycle trying she got pregnant with twins. A few years after they started trying for their last baby and they go pregnant with 7 babies but one never grew so she had sextuplets. Now she's got 8 kids all under the age of 7 it's so amazing how she can handle 8 kids running all at once, 6 crying at the same time she needs an award for SUPER MOMMY!

Peter and I talked about the posibility we have of getting pregnant with twins or more one day. Clomid gives a small chance of multiple births but like I told him I will be happy with 1, 2, 3, it don't matter if it's 10. He doesn't show his emotions but I know it's hurting him the fact that we haven't carry a baby pass 11 weeks. The other day we were going to the store and he saw a dad watching his lil girl while she ride her tricycle and Peter said "I can't wait to do that" and when we were in Puerto Rico he was so good to my cousins baby. He was always trying to feed her and he was always more than happy to hold her and put her to sleep. He was so sweet everytime I remember it makes me more baby crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.