Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Life...

I really miss my BF's from back home we don't talk often but I know I can always count on them no matter what! They have been very supportive with my grandfather thing, I do miss them a lot.

I met Patricia in pre-school and have always been best friends, in 6th grade our lives took different turns she had her own friends and I had my own friends lol and we were in the same classroom all day and barely talked but I always knew that when I was in need she would always be there. She never forgot my birthday and now they we are adults still hasn't forgotten my birthday. Sometimes we go 8-9 months without talking but when we do it feels like we talked the day before. She's like my sister I couldn't love her more even her kids consider me their aunt. I love you Patty!

My other BF Maria I met in 9th grade we have never been apart since then. She's part of the family, she was ALWAYS staying at my house and we always got in trouble together even if it wasn't my fault or my fault but we never left the other hanging and alone. She is also been supporting me and helping me deal with my grandfather's illness. We barely talk on the phone I think that since I moved here in 2002 we have talked a total time of 50 times but she and I know that we can count on each other in any situation.

I am very grateful for having them as friends, bad situations always let you know who are your real friends and they have always showed me they are true and supportive with me. I love you girls! I'm sure we will all grow old together and live next to each other on that retirement community(right maky?) lol

Anyway today my grandfather finally said he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and he's on stage 1 so thank god they found it on time and will be able to seek treatment. It's been a hard thing for me since I already lost my other grandpa to lung cancer in 2005 I couldn't take it losing my other grandpa to cancer.

Thanks for all the support that I've been getting specially from all of my FF gals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see how I'm not your best friend I've only known you since day care but yet I don't qualify to be your BFF haha joking. I am truly sorry about you grandfather, call me if you need anything.

"Forever and Ever" :)~