Today Peter and I been thinking about our move, we decided it's better to just move to NJ insead of moving to NY and having to drive to Jersey to work. We've been looking for some apartments trying to get an idea and I have found a few good places near Elizabeth which is great because I have 'family" there and it's not that far from NY and I can visit my grandmother. Peter will have to find a factory job until he finishes college I think that by the time we move he'll have 2 more semesters to go. I'm so excited about all this and I can't wait although out budget has gone from regular to strict because saving is the key! Now all we need to do is find a good High School near for my brother. I hope this move wont affect him and if he moves with us it's his choice since I gave him the option to stay in FL with my grandmother or mother since when we move he'll be going in his Senior year. But deep down inside I hope he moves with me I can't even think of being apart from him again I love having him around.
Anyway, I have no plans for today other than wait for Mendee to get online so we can talk about her bridal shower. It's a lot of work and I don't know where to even start at but I know that at the end it will be a great shower.
I was talking to my dad yesterday and I really don't even know why I called him it makes me mad that everytime I call him for advice he'll say "why you get married" "why did you drop out of college" "why you did this or that" UGH! it's annoying I know he wants the best for me and thankfully he likes Peter but he just doesn't understand why I got married so "young" he wanted me to wait until I was 30. I know I dropped out of college but I had a full time job that required lots of overtime and it was getting harder and harder. I now regret dropping out of college but I'm getting back in track and I'm going to start this summer. So dad PLEASE STOP REMINDING ME what YOU think I did wrong. I still love you :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment