Well today was Peter's appt with the urologist or so we thought. We left to the appt at 2:30pm and got there 5 till 3pm, we signed in and sat down and the lady calls us and tells us that our appt isn't today! WHAT? I know I'm not crazy I was the one who made the appt and she said "march 22nd at 3:30pm and make sure you get here 30 mins before". I was frustrated and I took out the appt reminder I got on the mail saying our appt was march 22nd at 3:30pm and the lady said "I'm sorry but that was a mistake on our part because the doctor is not in on Thursdays" UGH! so they gave us an appt for Wed. march 28, 2007 and trust me I will call to make sure he has an appt that day. I was just so aggravated, I was so looking forward to this appt to get some answers and solutions.
Anyway, I hate watching TV at times today I was watching some Spanish channel and no lie they gave the same EPT commercial more than 6 times in 1 hr I was about to shot the TV. That reminds me that I should write Always a letter I hate those "have a happy period" saying the now have in their pads. Why should I be happy of my period! I don't want it, I want to be pregnant instead and miss my period for sometime. I get so mad when people ask me "when are you planning on having a baby" MIND YOUR BUSINESS PEOPLE it's a hard question that I don't want to answer. It's not like I can have sex and BAM I'm pregnant it takes time and effort. It pisses me off when people say "yeah once we are done doing this we are going to get pregnant" HELLO! that happens like 10% of the time I remember when I was 14 all I said was "I can't wait to get married and get pregnant" yeah well I'm married now all I need is to get pregnant.
Enough with the pregnancy talk for a min. Today Peter and I were talking about our future plans and NY. I tell him that when we move there we need to live on Housing Assistance until we get on our feet's probably a year or less but the thought of living in the "Projects" or the "Ghetto" creeps him out. I mean c'mon it can't be that bad, as long that you keep your nose in your business nothing bad should happen. I wonder how will he react when I tell him I called and have a application on the way those waits are LONG! and we have the time to wait. Maybe I'll tell him today :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexaaaaay.
haha. anyway, im sorry your urologist sucks, which doctor is it? i dont want you to move to ny. but i know thats going to make you happy so im fine with that! i love you mucho! ive been praying you could get pregnant and will continue to do so until you are.
=]
i wub yew<3
i'm sorry about what happened at your urologist.
good luck with your move, feel free to continue to ask me questions.
Post a Comment