Friday, September 14, 2007

More....

So on my last post I didn't mention how my vacations at Disney went.....It was fun! Peter stayed home at the end because he's a party pooper...j/k he went out with his friends that weekend. We stayed at this cool Hotel that had a door that connected us to my Aunt's room. I also got to see my cousins daughter Alicia, my other aunt from PR and many more people, we were a total of 15. It was so fun, I really miss having the whole family together. Maybe I'll post a pic or two later.

Now, Peter and I had our 2nd wedding anniversary on Sept 2nd! It was a crappy one because I was still recuperating from my surgery and was in pain but he made it sweet. He made me breakfast in bed, he even wrote me a very thoughtful letter. He wrote things I never thought he would say, I love this man so much he completes part of my life....when I have a baby my life will be complete!

I feel bad because I missed my friend's wedding that was the day before my anniversary and I was still in pain from the surgery. I don't think she understands the extent of my surgery was and how complicated it was for me because I haven't talked to her since. I hope she understands one day and that I didn't do it on purpose, I still love her and hope that she realizes that.

Well I'll be back for more another day...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My parents' anniversary is September 2nd! Such a small world. I'm glad DH did some extra special stuff for you. He's a keeper!

I'm sure your friend will understand. At least she should. Perhaps when she gets back from her honeymoon, you can plan to do something just the two of you and you can clear it up with her?

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hoochie ( :] ) LoL. I totally understand, I'm not mad. I'm sorry if I seemed like I was. We just have so much going on and I'm so sorry I haven't talked to you much about the surgery. I love you, MUCHO, haha. Nothing will ever change that, I'm sorry again. Love you <3