I know I've been missing for sometime but don't worry I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! My computer's hard drive was messed up so I sent it to get fixed and just got it back. I thought I was gonna go crazy with out my laptop. Here is a little update on what has been going on....
I had surgery in August 14th, it went well they removed a few large cysts and a tumor that I didn't even know I had Thank God it was bening. I'm still recuperating, I'm in some pain now and them but I'm living and that's what matters to me. The doctor informed me that I wasn't going to be able to be a mother by a natural way, and that I would have to do either IVF or adopt. I still have hope and believe that one day God will give me another miracle. For now I will just sit and wait to see what our next step will be. At least I wont be obsessing with the OPK's, HPT's and POAS! I love the fact that most of the people reading this doesn't know what the bold letters mean lol
Changing the subject....Peter and I are finally going to move to another apartment by December, and I'm super excited about it. I love the idea of moving to a new place, my dad said he will come down and visit me when I move and so will my grandmother. Right now Peter is planning on visiting his mom in NJ probably by July or August, he's not sure yet when he wants to go. I'm not going with him because of the opinion that I have on some of his family members. Not that I don't like them but I have short temper and when I lose my temper I tend to be really disrespectful and I don't want anymore problems than I already have so I think it's best if I stay here in Ocala. Maybe I can have my dad and grandma come visit me while he's gone so I'm not alone in the house.
So, I want to thank Kym, Natalie and Kristen for not forgetting about me and for always being supportive
Luv ya girls!
This is it for now
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad to have you back girl! We've missed you. I'm glad the tumor and cysts are gone and you won't have to be in pain anymore.
I'm sorry the doctor doesn't seem to think the odds are in your favor for natural conception. But you really do have a great outlook on things so I am really pulling for you. XOXO
Glad to have you back too! I'm glad that I can be supportive for you, and you me. :) Glad to hear that surgery went well too and that there is still a chance for you to have children even if it is through IVF. Always thinking of you. Good luck to you and glad to "see" you upbeat!
Take care,
Kym
Post a Comment